2/8/08

The Blogosphere is a daunting place

I recently found some interesting work on the blog of a Cranbrook university student named JK Keller. He created an Illustrator Script he calls the Slitscan Type Generator that takes one character from every typeface on your computer and slices them all together.
This piece really interests me because I've always been a big fan of collage work. It's funny to be comparing this to traditional collage but in a sense its the same only he has replaced the scissors with a computer code that can do the job in a fraction of the time.

I find it really interesting now that I'm posting on my own blog to see what else is out there, its nice to see that tons of design students post their work on their blogs and get a considerable amount of traffic from people that want to see it.

No comments: