3/21/08

Design Resources: Design Float

One of the skills I think is extremely important to any designer, is being resourceful. Fortunately for me, ever since I got my Macbook Pro I can just pop in an address when it's mentioned in class and bookmark it to check out later. This has allowed me to find a ton of valuable stuff, from free stock art to tutorials, brushes, typefaces, and a ton of excellent inspiration.

Nowadays it seems that the only hobby I really invest any time in is meandering through the blogosphere. My favorite place to go on any good website is the links page. I can trace a path through 5 or 6 pages and forget where it was that I started. Today for instance I started on Design Float, followed a few links, and ended up with 3900 vector logo's that I have no idea who I downloaded them from.

I have been slowly circulating this link to a few people but here it is for the rest of ya'







Its a 'DIGG' style social media site that people contribute posts to from all over the net. theres tons of resources and inspiration posted on an hourly basis.

No comments: