1/9/08

Contemporary Design Theory

This blog is intended to be a sort of meandering exploration of my personal design theory. Fortunately for you -the reader- I have yet to come to a consensus as to what that may entail. As such over the next fifteen weeks we will explore a variety of topics that have been, and will continue to be, influential to my design process.

You may have already read my bio(at right) which explains a few of my interests, but one can hardly sum up their life in a mere 250 words.

What else might you like to know about Nikolai?

As an avid Sci-fi/Fantasy reader, I enjoy reading books that take a satirical look at how todays world behaves. For me, I often don't want to read a superficial account of how the world 'IS', I would much rather read deeper into how and why we do what we do.

It is for this reason that I am eager to investigate 'Media Semiotics' both here in this blog and in the course for which this blog has been created.

No comments: