4/21/08

My Compliments

My Compliments go out to the team involved in putting together the Black book affair for the graduating classes of 2008. My girlfriend Debbie participated in organizing the event pro-bono with her classmates from the public relations program. Its nice to see students work together towards a common goal, coordinating copywriters and designers as well as event decor and audio visual presentations.










As I am 'in the loop' with some of the basic activities related to design that take place at Debbie's work, Faye Clack Communications, I often hear how PR people often work with designers. Theres a ton of freelance opportunities out in the business world but we need to know where they are and how to get them.

Debbie has been tirelessly working to make sure things go off without a hitch throughout the busiest time of the semester so I think she definitely deserves my compliments.

Check out the pieces of work on the facebook group linked above, theres some great advertisements like this beautiful example of script typography designed by Meghan Lynch.

No comments: